Let’s talk! Don’t hesitate to send us a message using the form below. God listens to every prayer and conversation we have with him. Let us join in on that conversation.
Psalm 66:17-20 – “I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue. If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; but God has surely listened and has heard my prayer. Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!”
Send Us a Message
Questions to help know what prayer you need
- Is what I’m praying for, God’s will for my life?
- Will my decision/prayer bring glory to God?
- Will my decision/prayer cause others to stumble?
- Will my decision/prayer edify the local church or myself?
- Will my decision or lack of prayer defile who I am?
- Will my decision cause harm to my family, friends and/or myself?
- Will my decision bring me into bondage?