Who are we? We are Christians who gather in the name of the Lord Jesus to worship and serve Him.
- That the scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are fully inspired by God (II Tim 3:16) in their original writings, without error, and are our final authority for all things pertaining to the Christian life.
- That there is one God (Deut 6:4), eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Gen 1:26; Matt 28:19)
- In the absolute deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1; John 1:14). We believe in His virgin birth (Matt 1:22-23), His sinless life (I Peter 2:22; II Cor 5:21), the authenticity of His miracles (Acts 2:22). His death and bodily resurrection (I Cor 15:3-4, Luke 24:39), and His present mediatory work in heaven (Hebrews 7:25; I John 2:1)
- In the personality (Eph 4:30) and deity (Acts 5:3-4) of the Holy Spirit. We believe He gives life (II Cor 3:6), He sanctifies (I Pet 1:2), He empowers (Eph 3:16) and He comforts (John 14:16-17).
Humanity and Salvation
- That man was originally created sinless (Gen 1:31). Tempted by Satan, man fell (Gen 3) and thereby brought the whole race under the condemnation of eternal separation from God (Rom 5:12).
- That man can only be saved from eternal separation through the finished work of Christ at Calvary (John 14:6; Acts 4:12). Man must repent of his sin (Acts 3:19; Luke 13:5) and trust in the work of Christ(John 3:16; Acts 16:31).