Who are we? Simply put, we are a group of Christians who gather in the name of the Lord Jesus to worship and serve Him.
• That the scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are fully inspired by God (II Tim 3:16), without error, and are our final authority.
• That there is one God (Deut 6:4), eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Gen 1:26; Matt 28:19)
• In the absolute deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1; John 1:14). We believe in His virgin birth (Matt 1:22-23), His sinless life (I Peter 2:22; II Cor 5:21), the authenticity of His miracles (Acts 2:22). His death and bodily resurrection (I Cor 15:3-4, Luke 24:39), and His present mediatory work in heaven (Hebrews 7:25; I John 2:1)
• In the personality (Eph 4:30) and deity (Acts 5:3-4) of the Holy Spirit. We believe He gives life (II Cor 3:6), He sanctifies (I Pet 1:2), He empowers (Eph 3:16) and He comforts (John 14:16-17).
Humanity and Salvation
• That man was originally created sinless (Gen 1:31). Tempted by Satan, man fell (Gen 3) and thereby brought the whole race under the condemnation of eternal separation from God (Rom 5:12).
• That man can only be saved from eternal separation through the finished work of Christ at Calvary (John 14:6; Acts 4:12). Man must repent of his sin (Acts 3:19; Luke 13:5) and trust in the work of Christ(John 3:16; Acts 16:31).
Long terms: Send out workers into the world to spread the gospel.
Short term: Teach young believers to become servants in the local church with a view to serving for the Kingdom wherever they go.
McLeod Hill Assembly is a church designed to love God by build up our families and keeping Jesus Christ the center of our lives.
McLeod Hill Values teaching our members to be servants. From the workplace, to the home, to the church, and anywhere in between, servant leadership is best shown in the Lord.
It’s our duty to ensure our children grow up knowing the word of God. Once into their teen and young adult stages of life, we encourage them to participate in children’s work, camps, counselling and, Sunday school ministries.
We at McLeod Hill value the spread of the word of Christ. Where better to start than within our own families.